Want to go to CFCamp 2018? Here’s your chance!
Want to go to CFCamp 2018? Here’s your chance to win one of five full conference tickets to one of the coolest web developer conferences this year! Make sure you use our hashtag #CFCamp2018 and tell us via Twitter @lucee_server the most awesome reason why you want to win one of the five available tickets and subscribe to our newsletter!
There are of course some rules:
- Tweet us why you want to go to CFCamp. Your entry must mention @lucee_server and #CFCamp2018 in your tweet.
- You will need to follow @lucee_server for the duration of the competition and like our Lucee Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/luceeserver/) and be a subscriber of our newsletter (https://lucee.org/newsletter-archive.html)
- The competition runs from September 17th to October 15th. Winners will be announced throughout the competition, so you can win during the competition!
- Judges will choose the best submissions according to their own awesome criteria.
- Winners will be contacted via Direct Message from @lucee_server twitter account. This means you need to “follow” the @lucee_server twitter account during the competition, otherwise we won’t be able to let you know if you have won!
We can’t wait to see what original ways you can come up with why you want to go to CFCamp this year. Let the CFCamp Twitter competition begin!