Win 10 Pro/IIS
Tomcat - whatever comes with the installer
Moving from a simpler dev setup using commandbox to a more full featured set up so I can create subdomains and stuff on my home box on a single dynamic IP. I have all that stuff figured out.
So I blew out the box, did a new install of windows, run the Lucee installer, and most things seem ok.
Then I click a link (coldbox) or try to log in and I get:
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Most likely causes:
- The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
- The URL contains a typographical error.
- A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.
Things you can try:
- Create the content on the Web server.
- Review the browser URL.
- Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.
Detailed Error Information:
|Module||IIS Web Core|
This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.
The server is in the open and can been seen at http://www.healdfamily.org
I’ve seen some mention of this elsewhere but I haven’t been able to fix it. I did try to install boncode but that made things worse and brought up permissions errors and a 403.