This one has come up a little quickly after our kickoff meeting. To get our feet wet and help work through some old stuff clogging up JIRA I asked @simonhooker to help pull together some tickets for us to discuss. Meeting will be via Zoom. The URL or call-in number is in the Google calendar invite I just sent out.
Meeting date/time is as follows:
- PST Wednesday the 16th @ 12 pm
- CST Wednesday the 16th @ 2 pm
- UK Wednesday the 16th @ 8 pm
- CH Wednesday the 16th @ 9 pm
- NZ Thursday the 17th @ 7 am
- Approve meeting minutes from last meeting. (http://lang.lucee.org/t/tag-kickoff-meeting-agenda/203)
- Review some enhancement tickets
- Any additional items members wish to bring up
- Confirm date/time of next meeting
We don’t have to make it through the entire list. I would recommend we decide if each idea is even defined well enough to bring it to a vote. If not, we’ll add comments to the ticket and leave it pending. If so, we’ll prepare a spreadsheet for the members to enter their votes into. The voting can actually happen later at each member’s convenience after the meeting (especially if anyone is absent) and we’ll simply tabulate the responses and include the outcome in the meeting minutes which will be added here in this post.