Hello, I have a question. I have a site (for a client) under 1 domain. A user can log in via different login forms. This leads to differences in their session and rights, but not in the resulting domain. The problem is the following:
- User A logs in using form 1
- User A is now in the application in tab 1
- User A logs in using form 2 using a second tab in the same browser
- User A is now also in the application in tab 2
- User A logs out in tab 1
- User A is now automatically logged out in tab 2 as well!
We do not want the last thing to happen. In fact it is even worse, because when user A logs into tab 2, the rights that are set there overwrite his rights in tab 1. So basically: he has one session that is influenced by two different logins.
I do not know how to deal with this exactly. I'm hoping I can have a session per tab, but am not sure if this is possible. Hope to hear your thoughts.