Having a bit of a strange problem here and hoping someone can help.
- Windows 2012 Server
- Lucee 220.127.116.11
Install ran correctly and all settings are set as default. I have 2 websites running on this server and everything seems to be fine, but if I restart the Lucee service, (sometimes but not always) when it comes back online at least one of the websites shows the default Lucee page from the default website in IIS rather than the files from the website it should be showing. If I then restart Lucee, sometimes it shows the both websites correctly, or sometimes it shows the default page again. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to this and nothing else is being changed other than restarting the Lucee service.