Problem with Lucee and Fusebox sites


#1

Hello Everyone!

I have a fusebox site that has been running on Windows, with Lucee for years, and it has been working fine.

Recently, I moved the site onto a windows 2016 server, and I am having nothing but troubles.

I keep getting Lucee error messages that look like the attached:

When I reload the browser, the site usually comes up. And sometimes, when I reload, I get the same error and there is no way out. I have to restart Lucee.

It all feels very brittle to me, and that freaks me out. I need this site to be dependible!

Does anyone here have any idea on what is causing this error and how to stop it?

I am at my wits end!

Please help. :frowning:


#2

What versions of FB and Lucee? Did you change versions of moving to the new server?


#3

Problem is the Java version, please see my last comment here
https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/browse/LDEV-1138


#4

we are working on a permanent solution for this that needs no addional setting


#5

I tried adding -Djdk.attach.allowAttachSelf=true to the Java options in the Lucee properties box, but it did not solve the problem.

I am using Fusebox 5.5 with Lucee 5.2.7.63.

On the previous server, I was using Lucee 5.2.1.9.

i have quite the mess going on here. I do hope someone out there can help. :frowning:


#6

Here are my Lucee settings:

-Dcatalina.home=C:\lucee\tomcat
-Dcatalina.base=C:\lucee\tomcat
-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\lucee\tomcat\endorsed
-Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\lucee\tomcat\temp
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\lucee\tomcat\conf\logging.properties
-Djdk.attach.allowAttachSelf=true