New 4.5 and 5.1 Stable Releases Now Available

Hi All,

The Lucee Association Switzerland is pleased to announce three new stable
releases of Lucee Server. These versions are:

  • Lucee 5.1.1.65
  • Lucee 4.5.5.006

Full details of the release can be found here:

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.org

Is there an “update list” that lists all changes/fixes/etc in the 4.5.5.006
release?On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 5:47:21 PM UTC-6, Andrew Dixon wrote:

Hi All,

The Lucee Association Switzerland is pleased to announce three new stable
releases of Lucee Server. These versions are:

  • Lucee 5.1.1.65
  • Lucee 4.5.5.006

Full details of the release can be found here:

http://lucee.org/blog/announcing-lucee-5-1-1.html

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.org

Hi Sid,

This should give you what you want:

https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/issues/?filter=11700

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.orgOn 13 February 2017 at 23:59, Sid Wing <@Sid_Wing> wrote:

Is there an “update list” that lists all changes/fixes/etc in the
4.5.5.006 release?

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 5:47:21 PM UTC-6, Andrew Dixon wrote:

Hi All,

The Lucee Association Switzerland is pleased to announce three new stable
releases of Lucee Server. These versions are:

  • Lucee 5.1.1.65
  • Lucee 4.5.5.006

Full details of the release can be found here:

http://lucee.org/blog/announcing-lucee-5-1-1.html

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.org


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
msgid/lucee/9f4e6dfc-2e0f-4a06-b4cb-01cc1c44a10a%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/9f4e6dfc-2e0f-4a06-b4cb-01cc1c44a10a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks, Andrew!On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 3:19:58 AM UTC-6, Andrew Dixon wrote:

Hi Sid,

This should give you what you want:

https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/issues/?filter=11700

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.org

On 13 February 2017 at 23:59, Sid Wing <sid....@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:

Is there an “update list” that lists all changes/fixes/etc in the
4.5.5.006 release?

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 5:47:21 PM UTC-6, Andrew Dixon wrote:

Hi All,

The Lucee Association Switzerland is pleased to announce three new
stable releases of Lucee Server. These versions are:

  • Lucee 5.1.1.65
  • Lucee 4.5.5.006

Full details of the release can be found here:

http://lucee.org/blog/announcing-lucee-5-1-1.html

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon - mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee
Association Member http://lucee.org


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+un...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
To post to this group, send email to lu...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/9f4e6dfc-2e0f-4a06-b4cb-01cc1c44a10a%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/9f4e6dfc-2e0f-4a06-b4cb-01cc1c44a10a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.