Lucee on Vultr Marketplace

Just wondering if the lucee guys could look into this… seems a no brainer with official lucee docker images…

i’d love to see an official image with mariadb and one with sql server express (linux) also…

https://www.vultr.com/news/Join-the-Vultr-Marketplace-Publisher-Beta/

In the past few months, the Vultr team has been busy adding tools and new points of presence that developers need to deploy applications around the world. With our easy to use control panel, powerful API, high performance compute and one of the largest worldwide networks, Vultr continues to give developers the flexibility they need when scaling in the cloud.

Today, we are seeking early testers for our upcoming Vultr Marketplace Beta! This program is an extension of our existing One-Click Apps infrastructure and allows verified vendors to package reusable apps for deployment on the Vultr platform. Customers appreciate the convenience and reliability of our pre-packaged apps and with this program you can bring your ready-to-run apps on Vultr’s worldwide infrastructure.

Who should join the beta?
We are accepting applications from established development teams with feature-stable products who want a new delivery platform. If your user base would benefit from a one-click deployment solution, please apply! You provide the application, and we’ll supply the infrastructure. With our build pipeline, your apps are always up-to-date and ready to deploy.

How do I build Marketplace Apps?
We designed the build pipeline to be developer-friendly. We use familiar tools like GitHub, GitLab, Packer, and Docker together with the Vultr API. We will provide everything you need to get started in your welcome kit. We are accepting beta applications today. We will begin sending out Beta invitations to program participants later this year.

I’m excited! How do I get started?
We are excited too! We are ready to help you onboard and make your application a success. Click here to let us know a little about your application and your business. Our team will contact you with the next steps.

If you have questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you! Reach us on our contact page or tweet @Vultr.

We now run all of our 24/7 vm’s on on Vultr now, and other services on AWS and Azure.

Would be great to see Lucee represent here, and be seen by more people simply by being first in this marketplace.

+1 for this!