Lucee & FW/1 mappings

Hi,
I’m using:
Lucee 5, latest stable version
Framework One
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6
Apache Tomcat version 9.0.11
For some reason, lucee is not finding the urls to internal links and not loading my styles and javascripts.
Here is the result of the inspection:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () tether.min.css:1
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () bootstrap.min.css:1
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () jquery-3.2.1.min.js:1

I have them loaded on my layout page and my structure is:
/site
/assets
/controllers
/framework
/layouts
/lib
/model
/views
/WEB-INF
Application.cfc
index.cfm

In my /layouts/layout.cfm I have:

and before the tag I have my javascripts

Well none of them are loading, and when I inspect the console I see those 404 errors.

I already tried mapping on Application.cfc like:
this.mappings[‘/assets’] = expandPath( ‘/assets’ );
this.mappings[‘/ib’] = expandPath( ‘/lib’ );

with expandPath and without it, but no juice !

Someone could help me ?

Thanks in advance.
Ricardo Parente

I’m not really a “sever person”, so this is beyond my normal thinking; but, I’m pretty sure that this.mappings doesn’t affect incoming requests (only path handling internally to your ColdFusion code). If you need /assets to map to a given folder, I think you have to configure that at the web-server level (like in nginx or apache or whatever you are using). After all, requests to static assets may not even be handled by the Lucee server, depending on how your stuff is configured.

You could also try to set unhandledExtensions and/or unhandledPaths in your application.cfc

Thanks Ben and Ivan.
I’ll try those options.

Presumably ‘/ib’ this is just a typo on your post, not your actual code?

No, that’s a folder under my root where I put all libs like Bootstrap, jQuery, etc…
I uploaded my code to a server on my provider and it works there. This problem should be with my localhost on Mac.