I am trying to access datasource from lucee admin. Once I click on that it is redirecting back to login page…
Not only that, none of the links in lucee admin are working. It is redirecting back to login page…
Don’t forget to tell us about your stack!
OS: Windows Server 2019 Standard
Java Version: Java 8
Tomcat Version: Version 9
Lucee Version: 184.108.40.206
@Sravani_Muppavarapu If you have disabled permission for the cookies in the browser means please enable it.
@cfmitrah Cookies are not disabled in the browser.
I have some questions too:
- Are you accessing the admin directly on Tomcats default port 8888 without https? Ot are you hitting it through a web server, firewall or proxy that might be changing/filtering the cookie request or response headers?
- Are the cookies being regenerated with new IDs everytime you refresh that login page? (view it in your browsers web dev tool)? Look for the server response cookie headers in your browsers dev tool.
- Are the cookies being sent within the browsers request headers correctly (view it in your browsers web dev tool)? How does the strng looks like? Are there any additional flags, such as secure flag, etc being set?
- Yes, we are accessing the admin directly on Tomcat default port 8888 without https.
- After opening web dev tools and reloaded the URL, it started working fine… Not sure how…
Anyway thank you for all the responses…