Lucee 6.0.1.83 Error (missinginclude)

Hi,

We’ve been evaluating Lucee 6 as an option for our production servers (currently on the latest version of Lucee 5) so we have a test server up for Lucee 6 but we’ve returned from the weekend to find out new Lucee 6 admin down with the error:

Lucee 6.0.1.83 Error (missinginclude)
Page [/lucee/admin/index.cfm] [/opt/lucee/tomcat/lucee-server/context/context/admin/index.cfm] not found

Sites are down with the yellow error screen:

Lucee 6.0.1.83 Error (database)
Message Datasource [AffinoTiger8] doesn’t exist

It’s not the first time this has happened so I’m reaching out before I rebuild the server, I’m guessing the configuration has corrupted somehow but I have no idea what could cause this on a quiet development test server. Lucee 6 is running on single mode and is sharing the webfolder with a Lucee 5 dev instance but yeah can’t imagine that would cause any issues?

Any help appreciated! We’d love to get Lucee 6 in production :slight_smile:

Java Version: jdk-11.0.22
Tomcat Version: Apache Tomcat/9.0.86
Lucee Version: 6.0.1.83

1 Like

More from the Error on sites incase the detail is important:

Lucee 6.0.1.83 Error (database)
Message Datasource [AffinoTiger8] doesn’t exist
Detail available datasource names are

I believe there is now a newer version (snapshot) that resolves this issue

1 Like

Oh this was a bug with Lucee 6? OK good to know we’ll try the newer snapshot.

Thanks!

Was hoping the update to Lucee 6.0.3.1 would solve this but it still keeps happening at random. Surely it can’t just be us experiencing it?

We managed to stop this from happening (72 hours of uptime so far). In order to get Lucee 6 to a stable position we had to rebuild the server from scratch, the only thing I can think of that might have caused this is some remnants of Lucee 5 messing with the config but with zero support that was obviously a hard one to get to the bottom of. I have kept the troublesome server image should we be able to help by replicating the issue.

It won’t be fun having to do full server rebuilds rather than upgrades in production! :slight_smile: