unfortunately, after the Lucee update from version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199, I unexpectedly encountered errors. After updating Lucee to version 188.8.131.52, I was no longer able to go to “Extension → Applications” in Server Admin. The request always ended in a timeout and a very long error message was displayed (see ZIP file). Among other things, the error message contained the following:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException The OSGi Bundle with name [lucee.image.extension] is not available in version [184.108.40.206] locally (/opt/lucee/hometix1/tomcat/lucee-server/bundles) or from the update provider (https://update.lucee.org), the following versions are available locally [220.127.116.11-SNAPSHOT, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124]. /admin/ext.functions.cfm:204
This error message gave me the following idea:
- First I downgraded Lucee again from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
- Then in Lucee 184.108.40.206 I downgraded the “Image extension” from version 220.127.116.11-SNAPSHOT to version 18.104.22.168.
- After that I then updated Lucee from version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199.
- In the server admin “Extension → Applications” could now be called without any problems.
- Finally, I updated the “Image extension” to version 188.8.131.52-SNAPSHOT without any problems.
Maybe this will help someone who may encounter the same problems?!
Here is the complete error message as a zipped HTML file:
server.cfm.zip (6.9 KB)
Don’t forget to tell us about your stack!
OS: Debian 9.13 - Linux
Java Version: openjdk version “184.108.40.206+1”
Tomcat Version: 9.0.62
Lucee Version: Lucee 220.127.116.11