Lucee 5.2.4.37 Memory Leak?

We are running Lucee with Coldbox and are having a problem with Heap memory filling up. It appears that threads are being created and not removed. I watch them run on VisualVM and they start in a running state. When the request is complete the thread goes into a Park State and stays there. I have a heap dump and a thread dump right after running box and starting the server and then with Postman I issue a Login endpoint and issue a view Customer endpoint 10 times in a row.

It appears to create 1 thread for each request and that thread shows running and then Parked. It will stay in the Parked state for ever. All of these threads consume 383MB which then never is released.

If i run more the heap will run out of room and Java will lock up.

I have started this investigation on Version 5.2.1.9, tried it on 5.2.3.35 and now on 5.2.4.37.

I am running this is a dev environment on my Windows Laptop Running Win7 and an i7 with 16GB of RAM.

I have the 4 dump files, but as a new user I cannot upload them. the two heap dumps are 112MB each and the two thread dumps are 53 KB each. How can I send them to you?

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lucee 5.2.x Java Heap Issues