List of sites running Lucee

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad

We plan to migrate World Singles from Railo to Lucee but it probably won’t happen until May (due to other initiatives I’m juggling right now). We’ve migrated our DEV machines to Lucee (I had the World Singles stack running on Lucee at launch!).

SeanOn Mar 24, 2015, at 10:53 AM, Brad Wood <@Brad_Wood> wrote:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites. Anything will do.

I don’t know of a list. My blog, tonyjunkes.com is running on Lucee; as well as a client’s site, digital-defenders.com.

Hi Brad,

I migrated Completely Free Dating to Lucee (
http://blog.completelyfreedating.com/sites-migrated-from-railo-to-lucee-server)
so:

https://www.completelyfreedating.co.uk
https://www.completelyfreedating.ie
https://www.completelyfreedating.com.au
https://www.completelyfreedating.co.nz

Also at mso we have migrated some sites to it, some sites:

http://www.steadandwilkins.co.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/
http://www.meadroad.bromley.sch.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon
mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee http://lucee.org - MemberOn 24 March 2015 at 20:25, Tony Junkes <@Tony_Junkes> wrote:

I don’t know of a list. My blog, tonyjunkes.com is running on Lucee; as
well as a client’s site, digital-defenders.com.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/5f827a00-52e6-4bcc-b360-dc9b999bec68%40googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Brad, are you / Luis moving CommandBox to Lucee?

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon
mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee http://lucee.org - MemberOn 24 March 2015 at 21:13, Brad Wood <@Brad_Wood> wrote:

Thanks guys. This should give me enough to submit Lucee as a technology.
I’d still love for any others who want to chime in just to see what’s out
there.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
*Ortus Solutions, Corp *

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Andrew Dixon <@Andrew_Dixon> wrote:

Hi Brad,

I migrated Completely Free Dating to Lucee (
http://blog.completelyfreedating.com/sites-migrated-from-railo-to-lucee-server)
so:

https://www.completelyfreedating.co.uk
https://www.completelyfreedating.ie
https://www.completelyfreedating.com.au
https://www.completelyfreedating.co.nz

Also at mso we have migrated some sites to it, some sites:

http://www.steadandwilkins.co.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/
http://www.meadroad.bromley.sch.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon
mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee http://lucee.org - Member

On 24 March 2015 at 20:25, Tony Junkes <@Tony_Junkes> wrote:

I don’t know of a list. My blog, tonyjunkes.com is running on Lucee; as
well as a client’s site, digital-defenders.com.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups “Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/5f827a00-52e6-4bcc-b360-dc9b999bec68%40googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/lucee/0Al-xZy8WeA/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijVgSw%2BjGMhFg65548sdtv94VG7ydO1a0xm6TowvoZUt5w%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijVgSw%2BjGMhFg65548sdtv94VG7ydO1a0xm6TowvoZUt5w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CALbQ1o%3DA%2B4_GXTTsMdnWLZeGUejOSeOM7Xwzm5MBLSvcAygwFw%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CALbQ1o%3DA%2B4_GXTTsMdnWLZeGUejOSeOM7Xwzm5MBLSvcAygwFw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Yes. Right now we are just waiting on budget and for Denny to get some
free time to help us convert the Java program that classloads the CFML
engine. Our goal is that the CLI engine will run on Lucee by default. The
embedded web server will also be Lucee by default, but have the option to
start Railo or Adobe CF servers as well. (download WAR as-needed)

As always, collaboration and sponsorships are most welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
*Ortus Solutions, Corp *

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.comOn Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Andrew Dixon <@Andrew_Dixon> wrote:

Brad, are you / Luis moving CommandBox to Lucee?

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon
mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee http://lucee.org - Member

On 24 March 2015 at 21:13, Brad Wood <@Brad_Wood> wrote:

Thanks guys. This should give me enough to submit Lucee as a
technology. I’d still love for any others who want to chime in just to see
what’s out there.

Thanks!

~Brad

ColdBox Platform Evangelist
*Ortus Solutions, Corp *

E-mail: brad@coldbox.org
ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Blog: http://www.codersrevolution.com

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Andrew Dixon <@Andrew_Dixon> wrote:

Hi Brad,

I migrated Completely Free Dating to Lucee (
http://blog.completelyfreedating.com/sites-migrated-from-railo-to-lucee-server)
so:

https://www.completelyfreedating.co.uk
https://www.completelyfreedating.ie
https://www.completelyfreedating.com.au
https://www.completelyfreedating.co.nz

Also at mso we have migrated some sites to it, some sites:

http://www.steadandwilkins.co.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/
http://www.meadroad.bromley.sch.uk/
http://www.lpsb.org.uk/

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me http://about.me/andrew_dixon
mso http://www.mso.net - Lucee http://lucee.org - Member

On 24 March 2015 at 20:25, Tony Junkes <@Tony_Junkes> wrote:

I don’t know of a list. My blog, tonyjunkes.com is running on Lucee;
as well as a client’s site, digital-defenders.com.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups “Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/5f827a00-52e6-4bcc-b360-dc9b999bec68%40googlegroups.com
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/lucee/0Al-xZy8WeA/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijVgSw%2BjGMhFg65548sdtv94VG7ydO1a0xm6TowvoZUt5w%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijVgSw%2BjGMhFg65548sdtv94VG7ydO1a0xm6TowvoZUt5w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CALbQ1o%3DA%2B4_GXTTsMdnWLZeGUejOSeOM7Xwzm5MBLSvcAygwFw%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CALbQ1o%3DA%2B4_GXTTsMdnWLZeGUejOSeOM7Xwzm5MBLSvcAygwFw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/lucee/0Al-xZy8WeA/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijU98Mj6hfZvwwo%3DoEWNEDieBdOMHxovtQidYAFqb3DG3g%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijU98Mj6hfZvwwo%3DoEWNEDieBdOMHxovtQidYAFqb3DG3g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Running quite a few private apps, but here are some public sites
powered by Lucee:

https://newhumanist.org.uk/
https://www.endsdirectory.com/
http://www.ucet.ac.uk/

JulianOn 24 March 2015 at 21:13, Brad Wood <@Brad_Wood> wrote:

I’d still love for any others who want to chime in just to see what’s out
there.

As you might know: Lucee is popular in switzerland :slight_smile:
We migrated our servers last weekend.

Some sites:

http://www.hadiamedical.ch
http://www.us-performance-cars.ch
http://www.bduesel.ch/
http://www.golddeal24.de/

Great idea, Alex! This will help LAS and us developers and hosting
companies.

We have just finished the HTML for a new section for the Lucee site for
success stories as well as reworked homepage we will get these implemented
next week.

We can then build up a filterable list of sites and companies who use
Lucee. This information was a bit light for railo and I think its
important to build referencability

AlexSent from my phone
On 26 Mar 2015 15:27, “Martin Schaible” <@Martin_Schaible> wrote:

As you might know: Lucee is popular in switzerland :slight_smile:
We migrated our servers last weekend.

Some sites:

http://www.hadiamedical.ch
http://www.us-performance-cars.ch
http://www.bduesel.ch/
http://www.golddeal24.de/


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/4ce3a576-e366-494a-be18-7ad7bfb99c03%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/4ce3a576-e366-494a-be18-7ad7bfb99c03%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

And some more:

http://www.gfi-online.de
http://www.praxis-depesche.de
http://www.apotheken-depesche.de
http://www.gyn-depesche.de
http://www.neuro-depesche.de
http://www.riva-immobilien.de
http://www.steigenberger.cc

more to come after I updated my serversAm Donnerstag, 26. März 2015 16:27:10 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Schaible:

As you might know: Lucee is popular in switzerland :slight_smile:
We migrated our servers last weekend.

Some sites:

http://www.hadiamedical.ch
http://www.us-performance-cars.ch
http://www.bduesel.ch/
http://www.golddeal24.de/

http://whirlpool.net.au/On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 4:53:47 AM UTC+11, Brad Wood wrote:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad

oh balls - that was obviously not meant for the list.
If theres an admin around please delete this post thx.

in other news, i haven’t quite got used to Google Inbox yet :/On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 at 14:17 Chris Blackwell <@Chris_Blackwell> wrote:

grep -nri /home/admin.lloyd.ltd.uk/public_html -e ‘printlabels’

./finance/wagespaycomm.cfm:116:

<!—<input type=“button”
name=“chackalllabels” class=“btn” style=“width:80px”
value="#iif(application.printlabels, “‘Deselect All’”, “‘Select All’”)#"
onClick=“switchlabel(‘labelids’, this);”>—>
./finance/wagespaycomm.cfm:134: <!—<input
type=“checkbox” name=“labelids” value="#qGetNoCs.idno[i]#" CHECKED>—>
./systemnew/wagespaycomm.cfm:116: <!—<input type=“button”
name=“chackalllabels” class=“btn” style=“width:80px”
value="#iif(application.printlabels, “‘Deselect All’”, “‘Select All’”)#"
onClick=“switchlabel(‘labelids’, this);”>—>
./systemnew/wagespaycomm.cfm:134: <!—<input type=“checkbox” name=“labelids”
value="#qGetNoCs.idno[i]#"
CHECKED>—>

thats telling me the only place in the code that “printlabels” exists is
in the wagespaycomm.cfm templates
So its not being set anywhere

Chris

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 at 13:37 Patrick Heppler <@Patrick_Heppler> wrote:

I’m running on Lucee:
https://www.heppler.net
https://www.southside-crew.com

Am Dienstag, 24. März 2015 18:53:47 UTC+1 schrieb Brad Wood:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
msgid/lucee/22aadb3c-85ae-4c91-a893-244c4979e827%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/22aadb3c-85ae-4c91-a893-244c4979e827%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

grep -nri /home/admin.lloyd.ltd.uk/public_html -e ‘printlabels’

./finance/wagespaycomm.cfm:116:

<!—<input type=“button”
name=“chackalllabels” class=“btn” style=“width:80px”
value="#iif(application.printlabels, “‘Deselect All’”, “‘Select All’”)#"
onClick=“switchlabel(‘labelids’, this);”>—>
./finance/wagespaycomm.cfm:134: <!—<input
type=“checkbox” name=“labelids” value="#qGetNoCs.idno[i]#" CHECKED>—>
./systemnew/wagespaycomm.cfm:116: <!—<input type=“button”
name=“chackalllabels” class=“btn” style=“width:80px”
value="#iif(application.printlabels, “‘Deselect All’”, “‘Select All’”)#"
onClick=“switchlabel(‘labelids’, this);”>—>
./systemnew/wagespaycomm.cfm:134: <!—<input
type=“checkbox” name=“labelids” value="#qGetNoCs.idno[i]#" CHECKED>—>

thats telling me the only place in the code that “printlabels” exists is in
the wagespaycomm.cfm templates
So its not being set anywhere

ChrisOn Fri, 27 Mar 2015 at 13:37 Patrick Heppler <@Patrick_Heppler> wrote:

I’m running on Lucee:
https://www.heppler.net
https://www.southside-crew.com

Am Dienstag, 24. März 2015 18:53:47 UTC+1 schrieb Brad Wood:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Lucee” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lucee+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to lucee@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/22aadb3c-85ae-4c91-a893-244c4979e827%40googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/22aadb3c-85ae-4c91-a893-244c4979e827%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

I’m running on Lucee:
https://www.heppler.net
https://www.southside-crew.comAm Dienstag, 24. März 2015 18:53:47 UTC+1 schrieb Brad Wood:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad

I’ve just started an effort with one of my clients to move close to 100
sites that they host for their customers from Railo 3.3 to Lucee 4.5. It’s
gonna take a while to migrate, test and fix that many sites though.On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:53:47 PM UTC-4, Brad Wood wrote:

Forgive me if this has been put somewhere, but does anyone have a quick
list of some sites running Lucee? Lucee.org obviously for starters :slight_smile: I’m
submitting it to builtwith.com and they request a few example sites.
Anything will do.

Thanks!

~Brad