Javax.swing.text.rtf

I am in the process of upgrading part of our product from Railo to Lucee, so far so good!
We have quite a few jars that are used by CFM/C files and I have managed to convert most of them int appropriate OSGI bundles. However, one of them has a dependency on javax.swing.text.rtf
if I run

<cfscript>
item = createObject("java", "javax.swing.text.rtf.RTFEditorKit");
dump(item);
</cfscript>

I get the expected response, so it appears to be visible however if I try and load the bundle in WEB-INF/lucee/lib i get

,"OSGi;Unable to resolve com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0): missing requirement [com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.text.rtf) Unresolved requirements: [[com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.text.rtf)];org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0): missing requirement [com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.text.rtf) Unresolved requirements: [[com.gossinteractive.solr.client [80](R 80.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=javax.swing.text.rtf)]

Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve the missing dependancy?
Thanks
Dave