Issues with javax.script.ScriptEngineFactory

Don’t forget to tell us about your stack!

Java Version: 11
Tomcat Version: 9.0.76
Lucee Version: 5.4.2.17

I am using Lucee as WAR in my java native app as I have some CFM modules there. We are migrating from ADOBE ACF to LUCEE. I noticed that Lucee jar has META_INF/Services/javax.script.ScriptEngineFactory file is there. This file is causing tomcat errors related to lucee.runtime classes. Please see below:

27-Jul-2023 20:08:31.001 INFO [Thread-6] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [lucee.runtime.type.scope.storage.clean.DatasourceStorageScopeCleaner]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [lucee.runtime.type.scope.storage.clean.DatasourceStorageScopeCleaner]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1432)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForClassLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1420)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1259)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1220)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1458)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$300(BundleWiringImpl.java:79)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1976)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
at lucee.runtime.type.scope.ScopeContext.clearUnused(ScopeContext.java:808)
at lucee.runtime.engine.Controler.control(Controler.java:301)
at lucee.runtime.engine.Controler.control(Controler.java:249)
at lucee.runtime.engine.Controler.access$000(Controler.java:58)
at lucee.runtime.engine.Controler$ControlerThread.run(Controler.java:113)

Now if I delete this file, everything works fine. Can you please help me ensure that deleting this file wont have any impact on my app. Any help will be appreciated.