How can we report Lucee BUGS?

Hi all
How can we report Lucee BUGS???
I searched all the site and the forum but I didn’t find a menu option or a forum category.

Thanks
XCrystal

@XCrystal, Please use https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa for creates a lucee bug.
See this: Lucee Support - How to report bugs/problems and get help :: Lucee Documentation :slightly_smiling_face:

please always post first to the mailing list before creating any bugs.

it’s much easier to triage and sort out bugs clearly here first than via jira comments

1 Like

Thank you Zac for your reply
I couldn’t believe that for reporting a bug I have to go to a site out of Lucee, to make one more account there, giving again emails, phone numbers, address blah blah.
The simpler and qicker the reporting is, the more bugs will be reported, and better Lucee will be.

Could you please tell me how I access the mailing list, or by “mailing list” you mean this forum?
If you mean the forum, could you please tell me what is the proper category to write it, because I didn’t find something suitable.

yep, this forum is the mailing list.

most open source projects I know use a separate discussion forum and bug tracker, you only have to register once :wink:

Thank you Zac for your reply againa
Could you please tell me what is the proper forum category to write it, because I didn’t find something suitable. Please note that the bug I found is not on the language. It’s on the automatic website connections.

dev / support or meta (if it’s about the forums / or bug tracker etc)

Ok thank you Zac. I wrote it.