Google Wallet API

Hi,

I am currently exploring Google Wallet API to generate event tickets with Lucee/CFML.

I followed the first steps for setting up the account. Then I looked at the code samples, but there is nothing for Lucee/CFML

I did a search on Forgebox.io and only found oauth2

Has anyone used the Google Wallet API with Lucee or ACF before and could tell me if there are existing libraries?

If I can’t find anything, I’ll have to convert these two elements to cfml (Unless using the Java version?):

1. Google Wallet API Client library
  2. Demo eventticket

Thank you!

Hi,

I decided to try the Java version of Google Wallet API Client library. I tried to put the jar file in a few folders and I always got the following message:

cannot load class through its string name, because no definition for the class with the specified name

Until I realized the path is case sensitive…

So here my code :

<cfset walletobjects = CreateObject( "java", "com.google.api.services.walletobjects.Walletobjects")>
<cfdump var="#walletobjects#">
<cfabort>

Now I get this :

com/google/api/services/walletobjects/Walletobjects has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

I suppose I need to upgrade to Java 11? Does an upgrade like this carry a high risk of crashing everything or does it usually go pretty well?

looking to do same in short term, but was going to use the web api rather than the java sdk…

seems to be just a jwt auth and then rest calls.

i’ll post code on teamcfml repo when I have something.

1 Like

I’ve used Oauth in one of my applications without any problems.
@Zackster However, it would be useful to implement a cfoauth tag in newer versions of lucee.

Hi @dawesi,

Do you have something now?

We’ve worked on quite a few other projects, but now we’re looking at generating tickets for Google Wallet.

Thank you