Docker (MySQL + Mura) - Error on DB Import

Hi,

I am trying to set up a dev/prod environment using Docker.

I have followed what I can from blueriver/docker-muracms and gregmoser/mura-docker-project.

I have my environment setup and working in that I can deploy a Mura instance, modify the pages and then do a mysql dump to backup the database.

Where I am running into problems is when I use docker-compose up when it attempts to restore the dump file it fails and errors out.

I have a Github Repo of my setup at https://github.com/Dan4IT/docker_mura_test/.

Could anyone please have a look and see what I am doing wrong, or what I could do instead?

Here is some of the output from docker-compose up:

svc_muradb_1  | Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/iso3166.tab' as time zone. Skipping it.
svc_muradb_1  | Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/leap-seconds.list' as time zone. Skipping it.
svc_muradb_1  | Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/posix/Factory' as time zone. Skipping it.
svc_muradb_1  | Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/right/Factory' as time zone. Skipping it.
svc_muradb_1  | Warning: Unable to load '/usr/share/zoneinfo/zone.tab' as time zone. Skipping it.
svc_muradb_1  | 2019-03-20T01:19:48.308684Z 4 [Warning] 'db' entry 'sys mysql.sys@localhost' ignored in --skip-name-resolve mode.
svc_muradb_1  | 2019-03-20T01:19:48.308726Z 4 [Warning] 'proxies_priv' entry '@ root@localhost' ignored in --skip-name-resolve mode.
svc_muradb_1  | 2019-03-20T01:19:48.308762Z 4 [Warning] 'tables_priv' entry 'sys_config mysql.sys@localhost' ignored in --skip-name-resolve mode.
svc_muradb_1  | mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
svc_muradb_1  |
svc_muradb_1  | /usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh: running /docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/muradb.sql
svc_muradb_1  | mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
svc_muradb_1  | ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement, but this is not allowed unless option --binary-mode is enabled and mysql is run in non-interactive mode. Set --binary-mode to 1 if ASCII '\0' is expected. Query: '��m'.
test4_svc_muradb_1 exited with code 1

Thank you!

Dan