CreateObject("java","org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFHyperlink") is not working

I am migrating a website from CFML to lucee, in CFML CreateObject function that I am pasting bellow is working fine to create a Excel file but in Lucee environment it is not working. I tried to get some online help but unable to find any concrete solution.
Tag is:
<cfset objHyperlink=CreateObject(“java”,“org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFHyperlink”).Init(intType)

Exception that is being thrown is:
Type : java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
Message: No matching Constructor for org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFHyperlink(numeric) found.

Please help me resolving this issue. Thanks in advance.

you need to pass in an array of paths to the poi libraries as a third argument

Thanks for the replying @Zackster. I passed the path to poi library as third argument and now error got change to Verify error. I am posting the new error bellow, please have a look.
Error type: java.lang.VerifyError
Message: Bad type on operand stack Exception Details: Location: org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFWorkbook.updateEncryptionInfo()V @63: invokevirtual Reason: Type ‘org/apache/poi/hssf/record/FilePassRecord’ (current frame, stack[2]) is not assignable to ‘org/apache/poi/hssf/record/Record’.

Are you doing something very specific with spreadsheets that requires directly accessing POI? If not then you might want to take a look at this for options which might make your life easier: