I used to be able to click through to changelogs from the lucee download page. It seems the download page has undergone a significant redesign… are the changelogs coming back at some point or am I just blind? Thanks!
That just links to the forum … not the proper changelogs that used to be provided
…and there’s no entry for 6.2.8.20 in there - which appears to include a change that has made “inspect templates: auto” continue to serve old versions of files when they’ve been updated on disk (suspect probably related to Jira)
I’ve used this to compare what’s in it.
We have just discovered this bug as well - though we are using the Docker version of Lucee with mounted volumes pointing to the actual .cfm/.cfml files.
But our application is definitely working differently on 6.2.8.20 compared to 6.2.6.19
i don’t konw what your question to on websites
we will look into that
I think this has been addressed! Today I was looking at All Releases — Lucee Downloads
And to the right now is a ‘changelog’ link for every release (even snapshots).

