Cfspreadsheet extension for Lucee 5 error

Hello,
I’ve just installed the extension (GitHub - Leftbower/cfspreadsheet-lucee-5: A cfspreadsheet extension for Lucee 5) and am having some trouble using it.

I am using Lucee 5.2.3.35 on Windows 10. When I run a simple test page, I get this error message:

Lucee 5.2.3.35 Error (javaloader.PathNotFoundException)
--
Message | The path you have specified could not be found
Detail | C:\inetpub\wwwroot\online\spreadsheet\{railo-web-directory}\lib\poi-3.10.1-20140818.jar does not exist
Stacktrace | The Error Occurred in/org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/javaloader/JavaLoader.cfc: line 455 called from /org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/javaloader/JavaLoader.cfc: line 155 called from /org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/javaloader/JavaLoader.cfc: line 51 called from /org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/Spreadsheet.cfc: line 23 called from /org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/Spreadsheet.cfc: line 1795 called from /org/cfpoi/spreadsheet/Spreadsheet.cfc: line 60 called from /SpreadsheetNew.cfm: line 9 called from C:\inetpub\wwwroot\online\spreadsheet\index.cfm: line 10

Obviously, {railo-web-directory} is an issue. But how do I fix it?

I follow the installation instructions in the ReadMe file. The extension appear to be installed:

In this folder C:\lucee\tomcat\lucee-server\deploy
I have this strange file: CEFC094.cfspreadsheet-lucee-5.lex.TBD Is this how it’s supposed to be?

Also, in deply.log here C:\lucee\tomcat\lucee-server\context\logs
I have the following error message:

"ERROR","ajp-nio-8009-exec-5","09/27/2017","16:17:18","","extension;C:\lucee\tomcat\lucee-server\context\extensions\installed\siwbg4rbbbfd.lex (The system cannot find the file specified);lucee.runtime.exp.NativeException: C:\lucee\tomcat\lucee-server\context\extensions\installed\siwbg4rbbbfd.lex (The system cannot find the file specified)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

I’ve searched around for some pointers, but haven’t found any relevant info…

I’ve posted on Github, but copying the message here so others might see it too.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Marianna

Never mind!

My colleague just told me that we had an old version of the extension installed there. Apparently they were conflicting.
After we removed the old files and re-installed the latest version of the extension, everything is working fine now.

Sorry about the confusion.

1 Like