BUG: Scheduled Task Starts Before Scheduled Date - Please fix!

I’ve got the same stack as Bill. W2k19 but I’m on AZ time.

If I create a scheduled task programmatically more than 24 hours into the future, it run the same day it’s set.

Less than 24 hours out it runs ok.

thank you for confirming. I can’t set a scheduled task for the future with a Win 2019 server. If I do, the task runs today. I have to set them as “paused” and then activate on the day I need run manually / unpause.

one thing to keep in mind, timezone information is coming form the jvm, so an old java won’t have the latest timezone info.

I don’t think you guys understand, with respect, it has nothing to do with timezone. I have tested thoroughly. If you set a task on 10AM on day one for 4PM on day 10, it will run at 4PM on day one. You have to wait until day 10 to unpause the task.

B

Agreed - Not a timezone issue, it’s a “I think I’ll just run this right now… I don’t care if it’s a week early, the time of day matches so I’m going to run it”.

Yes! I believe it should be easily fixable though. If one edits the XML for the given domain, the date is ignored for the local domain. Playing with the scheduled task variables it appears that the date being used for the domain-specific (not local host) instances of lucee is the install date of Lucee.