Sorry for the long subject line.
We have an application that calls a remote service using cfhttp and receives a file in return. We did an application update from lucee 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124. Immediately after, our cfhttp calls failed with a message of “Unknown host: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure”. Rolling back the version to 126.96.36.199 fixed the problem.
The call is to a https site hosted elsewhere. (https://v2018.api2pdf.com/wkhtmltopdf/htm)
We deploy to a docker container using commandbox to build the image.
That is the ONLY change in our Docker build - that one line in the server.json file.
Here is the details of our environment.
- deployed in a Docker container on Microsoft Azure Web Service (also reproduced on Docker Desktop)
- lucee 188.8.131.52 - works
- lucee 184.108.40.206 - fails
- JDK 1.8.0_242 (AdoptOpenJDK) 64bit
- OS Linux (4.4.0-128-generic) 64bit
Nothing else changed.
(also seem to have a new error complaining about missing a awt color class when doing some image manipulation - but that one went away with the roll back to the prior version as well.)