The following happens on IIS, Windows, but not on Apache. Tested using Lucee 22.214.171.124
Adding mappings, repeating cfc or cfm file names in urls can resolve.
For example, the following resolve:
- https://mysite.com/webservice.cfc?wsdl - good path
- https://mysite.com/mymapping/webservic.cfc?wsdl – not expected.
- https://mysite.com/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc?wsdl – not expected.
- https://mysite.com/mymapping/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc?wsdl – not expected.
- https://mysite.com/mymapping/webservice.cfc/mymapping/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc/webservice.cfc?wsdl – not expected.
- https://mysite.com/signin/signin.cfm/signin.cfm/signin.cfm/signin.cfm – not expected. (“signin” is a folder, not a mapping)
- https://mysite.com/signin/signin.cfm/signin/signin.cfm– not expected.
- https://mysite.com/mymapping/signin/signin.cfm/signin/signin.cfm– not expected.
None of the above happen in Adobe ColdFusion.
- https://mysite.com/mymapping/mymapping/webservice.cfc?wsdl – returns 404 - good
Is this a bug? Should I raise a new ticket?