Third party jar is not working

Hi Friend , I am working on lucee with kafka.

my code is available in lucee/www direcotry and my kafka client jar is available in lucee/www/lib direcotry with the name kafka-clients-0.11.0.1.jar.

I am trying to send a message to the consumer using kafka.
I started zookeeper, kafka server , topic created sucessfully

my kafka producer and consumer is available in lucee/www/com directory, when kafkaProducer.cfc is executing its throwing class not found exception on below lines -

var ProducerConfig = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.ProducerConfig');
    var StringSerializer = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringSerializer');

below is the complete code for kafkaProducer.cfc file -

component accessors="true" {
  property producer;

function init() {
    var props = createobject('java', 'java.util.Properties');
    var ProducerConfig = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.ProducerConfig');
    var StringSerializer = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.common.serialization.StringSerializer');

props.put(ProducerConfig.BOOTSTRAP_SERVERS_CONFIG,"127.0.0.1:9092");

props.put(ProducerConfig.VALUE_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG, StringSerializer.class.getName());
    props.put(ProducerConfig.KEY_SERIALIZER_CLASS_CONFIG, StringSerializer.class.getName());

producer = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer').init(props);
    return this;
  }

function send(topic, message) {
    var value = serializeJson(message);
    var producerrecord = createobject('java', 'org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.ProducerRecord').init(topic, value);
    getproducer().send(producerRecord);
  }
}

I think the kafka client jar is loading successfully, can you please help to understand how to use third part jar in my program.

Thanks in Advance for your kind support.

Hi rohit,
when lucee/www is your web-root directory than lucee/www/lib is not the default location for loading jars.
Since you dont use the default folder (which would be for example: lucee/context/lib or web-inf/lucee/lib, and are autoloaded and visible in the lucee-webinterface), you can use the " this.javaSettings.loadPaths" in the application.cfc to load your jar file.