I ran into a bug with S3 that I found was fixed (I was running 184.108.40.206)
I replaced the lucee.jar with the latest version (220.127.116.11) and deleted all of the jars in
lucee-server/bundles to make sure all jars were updated. I noticed that the same s3-extension-0-9-4-101.jar from the old version was pulled down again and that jar does not contain the fix from the bug above. If you download and run 18.104.22.168 on it’s own it contains s3.extension-0.9.4.115.jar
The admin shows the proper version but the supporting jars in /bundles are different between the full download and the updated version. It would be painful to update everything in place and I’d rather got he normal update route but I need to get the S3 updated jar. If I delete the jar and overwrite it with 3.extension-0.9.4.115.jar upon restart it pulls down s3-extension-0-9-4-101.jar again.
I would think the latest lucee.jar would update the supporting jars otherwise there would seem to be a mismatch in the versions although the admin in both cases reports 22.214.171.124