I get this as well, in Lucee 184.108.40.206 on Windows. I got the same in previous versions of Lucee as well, I am not sure when it started but this has been a feature of my dev machine Lucee install over two different computers. Regular Lucee install, not commandbox, although IIRC I also got it there.
Similar stack trace, it seems to indicate it has something to do with ORM. I am using ORM in the app, although I don’t think that should be leaking into the Lucee admin. Just looking at the stack trace, “ORMUtil.getDefaultDataSource”, suggests it is looking for a default datasource for the ORM and not finding it.
lucee.runtime.exp.ApplicationException: missing datasource definition in Application.cfc/cfapplication
at org.lucee.extension.orm.hibernate.tuplizer.AbstractEntityTuplizerImpl.getIdentifier(AbstractEntityTuplizerImpl.java:44) …
Further down in the stack trace it mentions ORMFlush, that combined with the fact it appears at the end of the page suggests it is something to do with the automatic end of request ORM session flushing, i.e. what happens if you don’t have ormsettings.flushatrequestend = false
Thanks for that info Zac. It’s worth noting that this is only an issue in the administrator, not in actual apps. So I wonder if it is more likely something wrong in the CFML code of the administrator than the Java of Lucee itself, I have only seen this error in the administrator. I haven’t dug any further as it hasn’t really been a dealbreaker and I don’t have it in production (which is Ubuntu). Just commenting that someone else has seen it. I get that “Object Moved” thing as well, I presume that’s a redirect that in normal use you wouldn’t see that page at all but you do because of the error at the end.