I happen to have a laserjet printer on my network with a reserved static ip address in the range of 10.0.0.0 – 10.255.255.255. All my devices on my network pretty much have reserved static ip addresses. I ran into an issue that I noticed today that I’m no longer able to reach my laserjet printer because Lucee is answering on that IP address. I’ve done zero configuration changes since my last forum post so I’m not sure what to make of this.
My guess is that something that Windows updates has done changed this with IIS, but I haven’t a clue what that could be. Its been many years since managing an IIS server and I don’t recall ever seeing behavior like this before so maybe something else is involved here.