Lucee on AWS

Could you start a new thread about the problem(s) your having with Lucee on Windows 2019, Windows on AWS is just like Windows on anything else, I’m sure we can help you to resolve any problems

I’m up and running now. I’m not sure of the exact problems - being AWS I just kept firing up new instances from scratch and installing required components and Lucee until I got it working. It was difficult on Win19 Core to confirm Lucee was working after installation because there’s no browser installed. I think I went thru the process on Win19 Base, got it working, then went back and did the exact same steps on Win19 Core.

I ultimately ended up with a powershell script that walks me thru the setup process. Perhaps that will help the next person until there’s a Lucee AMI.

1 Like

Glad to hear you got things working! Can you post the powershell script?

Will post when I get a minute to review and add comments. I’ll create a new thread as suggested.

Thanks

I’ll add here that Ortus Solutions recently started working on our own AWS Lucee AMIs for distribution. We’re nearing completion and will make some noise about them when they’re ready. It’s part of our cloud services plan to bring turnkey deployments to as many cloud providers as we can.

2 Likes

you lot are busy! while you’re at it, can you fix climate change too?

Watch Forgebox for a cf-reduce-CO2 module soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve posted my powershell script in a new thread

Any news on the Lucee Ami?

Use fargate. Lucee runs great in Docker.

1 Like

Any progress on this?

Hi again. If you haven’t seen the announcement yet, there was some progress on this topic. Here’s an update from our friends @ Ortus.

@bdw429s

2 Likes