Lucee crashes at start with fatal error (caused by cfc template)

The error occured, when the Lucee server starts and runs this function (from “mydir/myotherfile.cfm” see below):

<cfset application.myfile = CreateObject('component', 'mydir.myfile').init() />

The component “myfile.cfc” has about 4300 rows and many cffunctions.
After reading the logs below, it seems the problem is the file “myfile.cfc”.
How can I find the position in that file which causes the fatal error.
The error is reproducible, every Lucee start stops at this point.

The catalina.out log:

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f0a12ee251d, pid=19257, tid=0x00007f0925ede700
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_162-b12) (build 1.8.0_162-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.162-b12 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.so+0x7b751d]  VM_RedefineClasses::rewrite_cp_refs_in_method(methodHandle, methodHandle*, Thread*)+0x87d

The detailed error report log “hs_err_pid19257.log”:

RSI={method} {0x00007f08de769710} 'udfCall1' '(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Llucee/runtime/type/UDF;I)Ljava/lang/Object;' in 'myfile_cfc$cf'
J 6282 C1 lucee.runtime.PageSourceImpl.loadPage(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;[Llucee/runtime/PageSource;Llucee/runtime/Page;)Llucee/runtime/Page; (49 bytes) @ 0x00007f09fe31939c [0x00007f09fe3191a0+0x1fc]
j  lucee.runtime.component.ComponentLoader._search(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Llucee/runtime/PageSource;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Boolean;ZSLlucee/runtime/PageSource;[Llucee/runtime/component/ImportDefintion;IZ)Ljava/lang/Object;+1411
j  lucee.runtime.component.ComponentLoader._search(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Llucee/runtime/PageSource;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Boolean;ZSZ)Ljava/lang/Object;+119
j  lucee.runtime.component.ComponentLoader.searchComponent(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Llucee/runtime/PageSource;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Z)Llucee/runtime/ComponentImpl;+10
j  lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.loadComponent(Ljava/lang/String;)Llucee/runtime/Component;+6
j  lucee.runtime.functions.other.CreateObject.doComponent(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Ljava/lang/String;)Llucee/runtime/Component;+2
j  lucee.runtime.functions.other.CreateObject.call(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+66
j  lucee.runtime.functions.other.CreateObject.call(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;+5
j  mydir.myotherfile_cfm$cf.call(Llucee/runtime/PageContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+4680

Lucee 5.2.7.62/63
RedHat 7.5

Thank you

Woof 4300 lines… The error is not very helpful. If I ran into this issue I would comment out huge sections until it works then start adding small sections back in until it fails. I bet you are missing a single character somewhere. Sorry I’m not more help. Nothing in hs_err_pid19257.log?

Maybe throw some cflog/writelog lines in the file for debug.