I can not connect Lucee with Oracle

Hi everyone,
Have a problem, i can not install oracle extension because it is not ojdbc14. Witch version, where have to copy…
My server is an tomcat 9.
Thanks.

Lucee Version?

Hello,
Lucee 5.3.3

Gracias.

It would appear there is a missing OSGI bundle. Can you try installing an older version of the extension in the meantime? We may need @micstriit to help confirm if the Oracle Extension is broken right now. A JIRA ticket would be in order if we think the extension itself is actually broken.

I just tried installing the latest oracle extension v12.1.0.2 on 5.3.3-57 and it worked, it’s uses ojdbc7

@crenpeva Can you help confirm which version of the extension you tried to install?

Hola a todos.
con las respuestas que me han dado, pude deducir mi error. Estaba estaba instalando una extension oracle 10.2.02 que esta descontinuada. Probé con la version para 11g y funcionó perfecto. Ya pude agregar la coneccion a mi base de datos.
Gracias.

Hi all.
with the answers they have given me, I could tell my mistake. He was was installing an Oracle extension 10.2.02 this discontinued. I tried the version for 11g and it worked perfect. I could now add the connection with my database.
Thank you.

Glad to hear it’s working :+1:

Hi all.
With the answers they have given me, I could deduce my mistake. I was installing an oracle extension 10.2.02 that is discontinued. I tried the version for 11g and it worked perfect. I was able to add the connection to my database.
Thank you.

1 Like