Help with some research?

Thanks, @bdw429s, I see many sites that end in .ch or .de, and I saw the ‘members’ list on lucee.org, most of which I have never heard of.

NASA and ERSI will get attention in my presentation, for sure. But I doubt that the higher-ups here have ever heard of PIXL8, Rasia, Infotrax, or any of the members listed. Or any of the supporting corporations. Which I don’t see NASA or ESRI in either of those lists.

From the link you provided, I saw that in March 2015 there was HTML made and planned to be implemented into the Lucee website, but no link provided to actually see that list. I’ve also been going through all the links on lucee.org and I’m not seeing any lists of companies that use Lucee other than the members and supporters.

V/r,

^ _ ^

I’ve also been searching via Google for “websites that use Lucee”, “Lucee websites”, “companies that use Lucee”, and other keyword searches that I’m not currently recalling, and I’m not seeing any comprehensive list of websites that are using Lucee (vs ACF).

Does anyone know of such a list, especially one that indicates NASA and ESRI are using Lucee?

V/r,

^ _ ^

Keep in mind that for security reasons, many companies try to obfuscate the types of server that they use. The more information revealed, the more vulnerable the overall system.

Working for the USG DoD, I understand about security. However, after some more Google-ing, I did manage to find ONE snippet of information regarding NASA using Railo. I just need to find more like this.

V/r,

^ _ ^