I’m trying to solve the mysteries of Hibernate extension instantiation in Lucee ( Please Explain Hibernate/ORM Installation / Initialization Internals ), which is what brings me to this point.
What’s the officially-endorsed way to hack Lucee (e.g., in Eclipse)? Surprisingly, I don’t see any such topic officially documented anywhere. (Either that, or I missed it.)
Here’s what I cobbled together:
- Is this the official way to debug?
- If so, the debug project really needs a README.md
- This also really needs official documentation. I’d be happy to provide it, but please tell me where it should go.
- How do you prevent the
org.eclipse.jdi.TimeoutException: Timeout occurred while waiting for packet NNNN. occurred creating step requesttimeout? @isapir identified/solved the problem here, but didn’t seem to leave enough detail to replicate the workaround.
- Does anybody else have a problem accessing http://localhost:8080/lucee/admin/server.cfm?action=ext.applications ? I get this.
- What/why are all the hardcoded references to someone’s home directory (@micstriit’s?) in code? (