just been having a look at the new debugging output in 5.3
- the execution time debugging output shows total and average, could max be shown? that would be really useful for identifying when there’s an outlier which is blowing out the average?
- does every timing need to include the ms suffix?
- green on white background text for the execution time is hard to read
- there’s a lot of alerts which which feels rather clunky in 2018
- the refresh interval for the new metrics graphs is rather high and I’m seeing a cpu load of 10-25% in chrome
- the debugging metrics polling and updating is always running, even when the metrics tab isn’t open, it should only update when the metrics tab is selected and the browser tab has focus
- could all the graph animation be disabled, it’s just distracting IMHO