anyone using EHCache for session replication?
I was trying a lot for hours, but it does not seem to work. Here is what I have tried so far:
- Update Lucee (5.2.4) and EHCache extension (22.214.171.124) to current versions
- Start 2 nodes on a windows machine
- set this.sessionCluster = true on both Application.cfc
- add the ehcache on both nodes with the same name and same config
- distribution manual
- rmi url //127.0.0.1:40004
- listener 127.0.0.1, port 40003
- on the other host vice versa
- cache verification is ok for both nodes
Sessions are not replicated and I don’t see any errors.
Can anyone help me? If not, how do I enable debug log for the extension. The ehcache docs suggest to use slf4j, but I don’t know how this connects to lucees logging facility. I can create new logs in the lucee admin, but how do i connect them with the ehcache logs.
Thanks in advance for any help!